When joining the webinar on Saturday morning, please allow a few minutes for your computer to load the Go To Webinar software and process your entry into the webinar. Specifically, here are the steps that may happen on your system if you have not participated in a Go To Webinar event before:
- Enter name and email address
- Click Join the Webinar
- An exe file may request to load. That happens in the lower left portion of the screen and the exe file must be clicked on in order to run. Click on it and then give it a minute.
- Click the Open Link button
- Select Computer Audio or Phone Audio
- Open Link and give it a minute.
- The video of the presenter(s) usually appears in the center of the screen and a set of small control panel icons appear in the upper right corner of the screen.
The condensed control panel in the right hand upper portion of the screen is very important. The top icon on that panel is a red (or orange) arrow. By clicking on that arrow, the panel will either expand or hide. At the bottom of that panel when it is expanded is an area in which questions may be submitted. The gray type showing where to click to submit questions sometimes appears faint, so look closely for that place to input questions if you would like to ask a question.
Attendees will be able to see and hear the panelists through their computers, cell phones or smart televisions. Attendees will not need to have a microphone or webcam on their systems.
Questions received in advance at the email firstname.lastname@example.org
will start off the question-and-answer session. The moderator will consolidate additional questions for the Board to answer as they are received during the webinar. During the webinar, if residents cannot use the webinar software to ask questions, they can text additional questions to 757-378-8037.